1) Knowledge is power. This saying holds very true to me. Imagine never going to school or never retaining an education then trying to make your way in life. Imagine that you are trying support your self and be successful. There is almost nothing that you could do be successful. This is the importance of learning without it you are nothing. To me it seems the more you know the farther you go in life. Take Donald Trump for example he is one of the richest people in the world. Do you think he would be where he is today if he was never educated? Probably not, he would be where some people who drop out are today. The importance of learning to me is that you need it to live.
1) Learning is important no matter who you are. Without a education we wouldn't be anywhere. We wouldn't have any technology if it wasn't for the people and inventors open and willing to learn. If you aren't willing to learn you might just end up working as the local garbage man. For the people open to learning you could end up making it big, as in having a wonderful job and tripleing what the kids who chose to ignore the teachers make.2) In my opinion I have been given every oppurtunity, I'm in a great school, I have great teachers, and I have an oppurtunity to walk away with an education. My duty as a learner is to use these oppurtunitys to the best of my ability. I have the chance now my job is to take it. This is my role as a learner. I plan to take this chance get into a good college and have the best life I can.
1. The value of learning is to be successful in life. If no one ever learned we would never have advanced in our technology. We would continue to make the same mistake repetitively. When we learn we improve our skills. Learning started from birth, and we will continue to learn until we die. Learning is an everyday activity. In school we use what we learn to get to college, and then to get a job. 2. My role as a leaner is to listen and think. Most of my learning happens at school. I get education to prepare me for the next step in life. So, as a learner I need to take school seriously. I need to attend everyday, listen to my teachers, and do what I am assigned. I need to remember what I am taught, and apply it to my whole life.
1)The value of learning is very valuable in order to be a succsessful person. If you are a successful person you will probaly be happy. This is because if you do not ever learn anything you will probaly not be smart. If you are not smart know one will want to hire you. When you do not get hired you will not make any money. Without any money you will have alot of trouble in this world which will make you a unsucsessfull person. On top of that if you are not a good learner then you will not learn from your mistakes. Then you will make the same mistakes a bunch of times. That is the value of learning to me.
1. Learning is so important, I believe that a big reason we are on Earth is to gather as much knowledge as we can. I'm only a freshman so college seems far away and I don't know what I want to do, but I still realize how important things like math, english, history, and science are now and in four years. ButI want to be a good provider for my family so I take my education seriously starting now. 2. My role as a learner is to shut up and listen, but participate when asked. I need to be a consistent studier. I need to always do my homework, and be punctual and on time. Sometimes I do not do those things and I do not feel good about those less than shining moments. My role is to show up, do what I'm told, and make sure why I'm doing assignments.
The value of learning is that if you do well in your learning then you will be able to go far in life.Also you will be able to go to college and get a really godd job that you want.My role as a learner is to do the very best i can and to set a good learning example for the students below me. Also it is to do well so i can go to college and do my best and have a good succesful job and life.
1.)I believe that there are many values of learning. To begin, learning can allow you to explore new ideas, to expand upon them, then continue to find new things. Without learning, life would be a mess. Without basic knowledge we wouldn't be able to learn more advanced material which allows us to make the technological advancements we can today. To me learning has the highest value in this world. If we didn't learn anything or didn't learn from our mistakes then we wouldn't exist. So obviously the value of learning is extremely high.2.)My role as a learner is to alwalys be learning new things. I can't just simply accept that i have learned enough, because there is so much to know in this world. Ideas are always expanding, and new knowledge is being found. We will never know everything but i believe that it is my job to know as much as i can. I have to continue to learn no matter how much i think i know because no one can ever know everything. We will continue to find more knowledge and i must continue learning. I believe that that is my role as a learner.
I think it is important to learn some things but there is more to life than just learning. Some things you just don't use in daily life. It is important to get an education to go to college but you don't need to be studying 24 hours a day. Some things in math you will use in every day life, but if you are at a store buying food you won't need to need to know trigonometry or other types of math just to buy food. If you need these talents for a very important job you should study them even if you are not in school. Some jobs require certain skills and if you want this job you should learn these talents. I think my role as a learner is to listen and pay attention to the teacher. If a student is talking I am going to listen to take in the information he is presenting. I also should be organized with my materials so that I don’t lose them. Also I think it is important to use your time wisely if you have any off hours you should use that time. If you do not use that time and you didn’t finish your homework, you can use this time.
I think the value of learning is very large. Without learning, we couldn't do everyday things. We have to learn to do almost everything we do. Like talking or walking, we could not do either thing if we weren’t taught to do them. Teachers know what matters to help us in life so everything they teach helps. If you get a good education and learn a lot of helpful things you are more likely to be successful. The value of learning makes you have a very good life if you use it the right way. If you work hard all through high school then in college you can get even more of an education.My role as a learner is to do everything that will help be a better learner like homework, taking tests, and projects. Even things I think may not matter because they probably will end up helping in the long run. Tests make sure you know what you have been learning. Projects help you to show that you have good knowledge of the subject and that you are a hard worker. Homework helps you review what you have been learning and makes sure you are ready for the tests. It’s important to do everything you are told when it comes to being a learner because it really will end up helping.
1)The value of learning, (to me) is getting the most knowledge out of any situation. Learning makes it possible to discover new things, to bridge gaps we haven’t even discovered. The world today is discovering so many new things. Learning is not something that you only do in school , its all around and if we can’t keep up with the world we will be left behind. When you learn new things it stimulates your mind, it gives you an accomplished feeling. It makes the things we see everyday worth more, because knowing the information on how things work makes the information more valuable.2)I think that everyone has a part to play in learning, and that mine is to learn as much as I can. My job is to make the most out of all of the vast knowledge in the world. To absorb all the information I can and to apply it to everyday life.
The value of learning is to be able to use skills that can help you achieve things in life and help you with the challenges ahead of you. Like getting prepared to go to college or getting a job. It can also help you with a better future for you and even your family. The role of a learner is to pay attention to what is being taught and actually learn rather then just not paying attention and must be prepared and ready for anything.
I believe that the value of learning is reasuring your future.To get anywhere in the world you must have a desent education.You learn new things that will help you on that journey. It helps so much in life for you me or anyone for that matter to have a education.To learn about everything,to know how things work and to display knowlage is a great feeling. It's so important to learn because it dosen't just give you the skills, it gives you a life for the well being. The role of a learner is to come be motivated and learn. They must be be there for themshelfs and nobody else.
1) To me the value of learning is pointless. I think this because learning happens in the real world all the time. So I say this because if you learn in the real world why have school. The value of learning isn’t that important to me. Learning means nothing to me. If I had a choice to learn or live life the way I want to, I would pick live my life the way I want to. I say live my life the way I want to only because you learn in life as well as school. So as I said before what is the point of school if you learn in real life? Also if you learn in real life you don’t need school you only need the patience to take the time and learn how to learn, thin you can lean on you own time. So in conclusion the value of learning isn’t important. 2) My role as a learner is to learn. Also to get far in life is my role as a learner. My role is as important as the teacher’s role to teach the learner. As a learner I think it’s important to pay attention. Well really I don’t care about my role as a learner. Learning is really not all that important to me. I say this because you do learn from the real world and why have school? Truly as a learner it’s hard to learn. This is my thought on my role as a learner.
1) Most kids think that there is no purpose in learning. I mean, whats the point of learning this when we wont even use this information in the future? Well, an education is valuable, because who wants to be unsecsessful in the future? Even if your so incredibly bored in your classes, learning in the bassis of success, and its the American Dream to be successful. Without an education, noone can be successful. Think of what you want as a job. Every single occupation teaches you how to work, even if its just flipping burgers. I mean, no one wants burnt fries! The value of learning is the education you get from it.2) As the future of the United States, and the world, students, play a fairly big role. Not only do we have the weight of the world on our shoulders, but we also need to keep everything form going down the drain. Our educations can help this out. We learn the basics, from spelling to history, and the complex, like phycoligy or computer programing, all to keep the US in line. With out us- and the kids of before generations, and generations to come- the US wouldnt be what it is now. Our role as learners is to get an education and improve, not only on ourselves, but also on the World.
1.)I think the value of learning is very important. By learning it helps us in the future by getting into college, getting jobs, and intelligence in general. We are fortunate enough to be able to go to schools and be taught a good education. Sometimes I think people take their learning experience for granted, I know I do. Not all people are lucky enough to be educated, so I believe since we are we should step up and use what we know to make people and the environment a better and more intelligent place. I think our value of learning is very important in every aspect of life. Being knowledgeable about different aspects of learning, can get you higher in the profession you would like to go into as well as a higher salary. I think that the more you learn and take learning seriously the farther you will get in life. You will be more successful than others so you can support yourself and probably a family in the future. Obviously, the value of learning is very important and something we should not take for granted.2.) My role as a learner is to be the best I can be. I have had many great opportunities and continue to have them put right in front of me. It’s my responsibility to step up and live up to not only my expectations, but my parents, and my teachers. I have been given the chance to have an education and I need to take it seriously and get the most out of it that I can. My education is obviously going to prepare me for college, and my future, so I need to listen, pay attention, and get all my work done. I realize that I have many more steps in life to go which means I need to take in everything that is given to me, helping me become what I want to be. I believe that is my role as a learner.
1) To me the value of learning could never be expressed in words. If you think about it what you learn now will influence the college you get into and the job or job's that you will have in the future. Some people who do not think that grade school or middle school count and you only have to work you junior and senior years in high school. Will struggle and might not even make to their junior and senior of high school. If they some how manage to get there they may not make it to collage or get a very good job. So in a way the value of learning is what you make it. That is why the value of learning can not be expressed in words because it is different for everyone because every ones the different. The greater you value learning the better off you are for the long run witch will lead to a brighter future for you.2) As a learner we have many roles to fulfill. We have to listen to what are elders have to say and we have to make tons of decisions. Hopefully always the right ones but occasionally we may slip up. But one of your biggest decisions we will ever make is do we want to go to collage. If we do what choices should we make along the road to get there. One of them should be turn things in on time and other things like that because passing are classes will make it much easier. To pass our classes we have to listen to our teachers whether we want to or not. All you have to do is listen to your teacher and life and school will become much easier than they were before we stared listening. One simple task is all we have to do to make every thing easier listen and do what they say and you have your self a ticket to college
1) The value of learning is endless and a very important key to success. Since we are the future, we need to have value in and of our learning to become successful. If no one had an education there would be wouldn’t be any improvements to the world. We all would be stuck doing the same thing with same people who only knew just as much as us. So, the value of learning in our world today is critical because we need to be the one able to know how to be the person who makes those advancements in the world and is able to get the job that will challenge them. 2)My role as a learner is to do the work/assigned projects not only for the teacher, but also for my future. I want to be able to go to college and become something I can be proud of. To do all this I need to listen, take advice given, always want to and be able to learn more and to be willing to do all this.
My role as a learner is to try my best in school and get good grades.I would also like to get in to a good collage.The value of learning is important because if we did not have it we would be nothing. I also think the value of learning is important because if we didnt have it we would not have the kind of technology we have today.
1) The value of learning is being able to explore the world we live in. Learning is something that happens not just inside the classroom, but everywhere. I believe that learning is what helps us grow into who we are now and who we will be. What we learn will depend on our future, and how successful we become. The value of learning varies from person to person. But whether we want to believe it or not, learning is what the world does best. We are able to learn from ourselves as well as the ideas and experiences of one another. The value of learning could easily increase, depending on how we decide to use our knowledge and what we plan on doing to learn more.2) As a learner, my role is to be “teachable”. My will to learn needs to be set high. My mind should be open to new people and new ideas. I need to be available to others as a student, a fellow peer, and as a friend. I know that teachers who really care want their students to excel in what they’re doing, therefore, to be a successful learner, I need to ask questions. My understanding is a huge part in being able to participate in the classroom. Also, I need to be respectable towards others and build them up. I believe that teachers are at school to learn just as we are, and so we need to be able to help them as well.
1. Learning is a huge part in not just my life but the life of everyone in the world. With out the ability to learn and expand our knoeledge there is no way to live, no way to know right from wrong and what to do and what not to do. Education is a big part in learning but you cant get every thing from school, there is so you can learn by just walking down the street. So i take learning very seriously.2. My role as a learner is not just to sit in school 5 days a week and try and get good grades but to prepare myself for collage, and then life. And not only that but to help the people around me to be prepared as well.
1)The value of learning is so that you can live life to the fullest. If you don't learn then you can't be succesful in life and will not be able to go anywhere. You will be stuck in one spot the rest of your life. But if you get good grades and learn then you will be able to travel the world and have live a great life. Confucius once said Some are born with knowledge, some derive it from study, and some acquire it only after a painful realization of their ignorance. But the knowledge being possessed, it comes to the same thing. Some study with a natural ease, some from a desire for advantages, and some by strenuous effort. But the achievement being made, it comes to the same thing.quote from: http://www.skagitwatershed.org/~donclark/hrd/learnqt.html2)What is my role as a learner? That is a great question, my role as a learner is to learn for myself, not just because of the grades, parents, teachers family members, con. I wish to do this so I can live life to the fullest and do anything I want after college. I want to learn things until I die, when I'm 100 years old i will still be learning anything that is worth learning, and everything is worth learning.Like Abraham Lincoln once said "I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday."quote from: http://www.quotegarden.com/learning.html
My role as a learner is to be as productive as possible. This means when in class and school not to be messing around. To take school serious and try my best. That when there is something I do not nessicarly like such as homework a class or whatever it may be I still do it to the best of my ability. I also need to write everything that is important down such as homework, notes etc... This is my role as a learner.
1.) To me learning is one of the most important things in life. However, I think that learning out side of school is much more important than learning in school. This is because there are many things that you can not learn in school. Such as riding a bike, learning to ski, and learning to skateboard. Although, school can be very important because to be successful in life you need to learn things through elementary school all the way up to college. Without either of these your life would be incomplete. 2.) My role as a learner includes many things such as paying attention, being open to new things and being responsible. First, I need to pay attention because without this you will never understand anything in or out of school. Also, I need to be open to new things because if I am not I will never be able to accept or learn new things. This is probably my most important role as a learner. Last, I need to be responsible because if you are not responsible than you will never get anything done and in turn will never learn anything no matter what the situation. Clearly, I play a very important role in my learning.
1)The value of my learning is critical. It means to me success in my future, preparing me for the world, and living an admirable life. Without learning, the world would be a wreck. Learning helps us get through our daily lives. The materials we learn at school, such as Math or English, have a huge impact on everything we do. If we go to school and get a good education it could lead people to a happy successful future. For example, look at Bill Gates, the president of Microsoft and probably one of the richest people in the world. Bill Gates was once one of us, a student. He got to where he is today by learning. Just by learning the simplest of things, we can improve technology and make this world a better place to live in. Personally, learning and receiving a good education is one of the best things you can do for yourself.2)My role as a learner is to challenge myself on every day activities, to benefit myself for the future. In class i'm going to try my best at all that I do. My role is to listen to directions, show respect to others, and put effort into all my work.
1) Knowledge is the most valuable thing there is. Without it you can’t earn money, friends or a job. So learning is most important because we need that knowledge, which would be impossible to have with out learning (a little repetitive, just wanted to get the point across). Some would say money is the most valuable thing, but how can we get it? We can’t just bum it of the street or much of our friends. We need jobs to earn money. We all have friends, but do we take them for granted. If we never learned anything, why would they ever want to stay and hang with you? Job is pretty self explanatory. If we weren’t able to learn how are we able to hold a job, let alone get one? Knowledge is key, learning is vital.
2) In my opinion my role as a learner is to take advantage of opportunities. I have thousands of recourses sitting here on the computer. And I also have a couple thousand at my library. I need to take advantage of these to receive a great education. I also can’t take short cuts. I love group work, conversing with my partners to solve problems make an assignment just that more fun. But if you just slack off and take your partners work, it’s not fun and it teaches you nothing. Having fun is just as important. If you don’t have fun you just doze off and don’t learn anything at all. So, if we add some spice to it and make it more appealing, the chance of us learning is much greater. Hands on is way better than book work. Homework can even better than busy work (although they can be one in the same).
Post a Comment